Revised January 1, 2021
WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY FROM YOU?
I automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate disorderuniverse that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with you or your household. This information may not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use my site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of my site, and for my internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The technologies I use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of my Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on my Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons.
Pages of my Site and my e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit me, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Sites statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Sites content and verifying system and server integrity).
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES?
In addition, you can prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?
Further information on data protection with regard to Google Analytics can be found directly here at Google.
My website uses the sign-up and log-in function and social plug-ins of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. If you have your normal place of residence in the European Union, the Facebook services are offered to you by Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2 Ireland. The social plug-ins are discernible by the Facebook logos (white “f” on blue background or the characteristic Facebook thumb) or marked by the addition »Facebook Social Plug-In«; all Facebook plug-ins can be viewed here. The sign-up and/or log-in of Facebook is also easy to recognize by the characteristic white script on a blue background.
If you would like to register or log in with me using the Facebook sign-up and/or log-in, you then permit us to:
1. Access your general details such as your name, profile image, gender, the user ID, your friend lists and all other data that you have made public in your profile.
2. Send your e-mails.
3. Post status reports on your behalf.
4. Also to access your data when you are not currently using the application.
5. Access your other profile information such as »About me«, your date of birth, your home town and your current place of residence.
When you call up my Website on which a social plug-in (e.g., a »like« button) is implemented, your browser will then establish a direct link to Facebook and will then transmit the following data to Facebook directly:
1. date and time of your visit,
2. the Internet address/URL of the site that you are currently visiting,
3. your IP address,
4. your browser,
5. your operating system,
6. your user code if you are a registered user of Facebook and if applicable your surname and first name.
The data can only be transmitted to the Facebook profile when the user is logged in to Facebook. Logging out of Facebook prevents the transmission of these data to the Facebook profile.
Facebook saves these data for a period of 90 days. Facebook then removes the name and all other personal information from the data; a pseudonymized usage profile remains.
Please note that I do not have any influence on the scope of the data which Facebook collects with the help of the plug-in and that with regard to data protection I have to rely on the data usage guideline of Facebook, on which my aforementioned information is based. Please inform yourself further on Facebook specifically about the purpose and scope of the data collection and your rights in this regard and the setting options to protect your privacy using the data usage guidelines. It is of course possible to prevent the placing of cookies by settings in your browser. In addition, it is also possible to block the social plug-ins of Facebook with add-ons for your browser such as the »Facebook Blocker.«
My Website uses plugins from YouTube, including YouTube Pixel, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of my pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of my pages you have visited. If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make my website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Further information about handling user data can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
GOOGLE WEB FONTS
SPOTIFY AND APPLE MUSIC
My Website uses plugins from Spotify and Apple Music. The operators of these two applications are as follows:
A) Spotify AB, Regeringsgatan 19, SE-111 53 Stockholm, Sweden
B) Apple Inc. One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, California, USA, 95014, USA.
If you visit one of my pages featuring a Spotify or Apple Music plugin, a connection to their website is established. Here their servers are informed about which of my pages you have visited. If you’re logged in to your Spotify or Apple Music account, each allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Spotify or Apple Music accounts. Spotify and Apple Music are used to help connect you with my music. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Further information about handling user data can be found in the data protection declaration of Spotify or Apple Music respectively under https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/privacy-policy/ and
WHAT OTHER INFORMATION DO YOU PROVIDE TO me?
If you register for an Account on my Website, you will provide information that could be Personal Information, such as your date of birth, a user name, your email address, your time zone, a password, and if you were referred to my Site by an existing registered member. You may also choose to provide additional Personal Information by editing your profile. You may choose to include a Custom User Title, information about yourself, basic demographic information including age and location, a description of your interests, your favorite DiSORDER songs and/or albums, and links to your website or social media profiles.
Through my Newsletter, I send my fans information about tour dates, new music, merchandise, side projects, and other DiSORDER related material. If you choose to be on my mailing list, all I ask for is your name and email address.
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CHILDREN
I do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send me any of your Personal Data. If I learn that I have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, I will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided me Personal Data, please contact me at disorder [at ] disorderuniverse.com.
HOW, AND WITH WHOM, IS MY INFORMATION SHARED OR TRANSFERRED?
I may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: I may process your data if you have given me specific consent to use your Personal Information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: I may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where I have entered into a contract with you, I may process your Personal Information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: I may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: I may disclose your information where I believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of my policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which I am involved. Additionally, I may need to process your data or share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Service Providers. I may share your data with my Service Providers. I may allow Service Providers to use tracking technology on the Site, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Site over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, I do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your Personal Information with any Third Party or Service Provider for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. I may share or transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of my business to another company.
WHAT PUBLIC INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SITE CAN OTHERS VIEW?
Information you choose to include in your profile, or any Personal Information you share about yourself on my Site may be viewed by others who access the Site. This includes information you choose to provide openly, including your username, contact name, information about yourself, and links to your website or social media profiles, which may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Site. I will not directly reveal user email addresses to other users.
Some of your activity on and through the Site is public by default. This may include, but is not limited to, content you have posted publicly on the Site or otherwise through the Site. Please remember that if you choose to provide Personal Information using certain public features of the Site, then that information is governed by the privacy settings of those particular features and may be publicly available. Individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without my control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information. I therefore urge you to think carefully about including any specific information you may deem private in content that you create or information that you submit through the Site.
WHAT INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED FOR OUR PROTECTION AND THE PROTECTION OF OTHERS?
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION?
If you are a resident of the European Union (»EU«), United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the »GDPR«) with respect to your Personal Information, as outlined below.
You can request more information about the Personal Information I hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Information.
If you believe that any Personal Information I am holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that I correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly by updating any of the information contained in your user profile.
You can request that I erase some or all of your Personal Information from my systems.
D) WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT:
If I am processing your Personal Information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Information, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
You can ask for a copy of your Personal Information in a machine-readable format. You can also request that I transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
You can contact me to let me know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Information for certain purposes.
H) RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING:
You can ask me to restrict further processing of your Personal Information.
I) RIGHT TO FILE COMPLAINT:
You have the right to lodge a complaint about DiSORDERs practices with respect to your Personal Information with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
J) TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The Services are hosted and operated in Germany through our Service Providers, and if you do not reside in Germany, laws in Germany may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you is being provided to DiSORDER in Germany and will be hosted on German servers, and you authorize me to transfer, store and process your information to and in the EU, and possibly other countries. Please note that whenever I transfer your personal data outside of the EU, I ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring, where required by law, at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- transferring personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
- using specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or transferring personal data to the United States to an entity if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to request a copy of relevant safeguards by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident and you have provided me with your Personal Information, you have the right to request that I:
a) Disclose the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information I have collected;
b) Disclose the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
c) Disclose the purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Information;
d) Disclose the categories of third parties with whom I share your Personal Information;
e) Delete any Personal Information about you that I have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions; and
f) Not sell your personal information.
Such requests must be submitted to me in writing at email@example.com.
NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a Nevada resident and you have provided me with your Personal Information, you have the right to request that I allow you to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information.
Such requests must be submitted to me in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPT-OUT OF TARGETED ADVERTISING
Through the Digital Advertising Alliance (»DAA«) and Network Advertising Initiative (»NAI«), several media and marketing associations have developed an industry self-regulatory program to give consumers a better understanding of and greater control over ads that are customized based on their online behavior across different websites. To make choices about interest-based ads from participating third parties, please visit the DAA’s or NAI’s consumer opt out pages, which are located at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or www.aboutads.info/choices.
Reset your mobile device’s advertising identifier or set it to opt out of targeted advertising.
- iOS: You can opt-out of targeted advertising by choosing “Limit Ad Tracking” in your device’s settings menu.
- Android: You can reset your advertising ID at any time from the Ads section under Settings on your device, or you can also opt-out of targeting advertising in this same section.
HOW LONG DO I RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU SECURE?
As required by Nevada law, I encrypt any Personal Information during transfers or any movement of it to my Service Providers are whenever otherwise required contractually, by law or order. In addition, I have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any Personal Information I process.
Please also remember that I cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although I will do my very best to protect your Personal Information, transmission of Personal Information to and from my Site is at your own risk. You should only access the Site within a secure environment.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Site, please send me a detailed message to email@example.com. I will make every effort to resolve your concerns.